AAMC® - What Does it Mean?
The AAMC® is an accreditation awarded to management companies who have advanced training and demonstrated commitment to the industry.
Gaining trust and credibility is essential for a successful company. Pursing an Accredited Association Management Company (AAMC®) accreditation can help companies build these qualities. With this behind a company’s name, it demonstrates the commitment to providing every service community associations desire.
An AAMC® ensures that their staff is skilled and with experiences to help communities succeed. Requirements to obtain this designation include:
- Minimum of 3 years experience providing management services to community associations
- A Professional Community Association Manager (PCAM) designee as the company’s senior manager
- A staff of which 50% of managers hold a professional designation (CMCA, AMS or PCAM)
- Maintain fidelity, general liability and worker’s compensation insurance in addition to meeting federal, state, and local laws
- Comply with the CAI Professional Manager Code of Ethics
- Renew designation every three years – all designated staff members must have a minimum of 12 hours of continuing education every two years
Here at FCS, we are proud to be Utah’s only Accredited Association Management Company. And as such, we have demonstrated our commitment to providing the unique and diverse services community associations need. Our AAMC® designation ensures that our staff has the skills, experience, and integrity to help communities succeed.